What is the production process of fast food packaging bag?
Packaging design - copperplate making - layout printing - composite packaging - bag cutting
1. Packaging design: This is to design the layout of the food packaging bag according to the requirements of the food company, that is, the pattern of the food packaging bag. A good design layout of food packaging bags plays a very good role in improving the sales volume of products. After all, it's important at first sight. This pattern is generally designed by food companies, and then given to packaging bag manufacturers.
2. Copperplate making: it is to make the copperplate needed on the food packaging printing press according to the confirmation draft of food packaging bag design. The version into a cylinder, and is a whole set, not a single one, the specific size is very small, the number of versions to be determined according to the previous packaging design. One color has to make a copperplate. If there are five colors, you have to make five copperplates. Of course, sometimes you can make a copperplate.
3. Layout printing: the prepared copper plate is installed on the food packaging printing machine, and then printed according to the first layer of materials confirmed by the food company, because a food packaging bag is usually made of three layers of materials. Printing requires only one layer of the surface. There is no difference between the printed effect drawing and the design draft. Dongguan Yuli packaging uses nine color automatic computer-controlled printing machine. The printing effect can be compared with the poster.
4. Composite: the so-called composite is to glue two kinds of materials together and stick the ink surface in the middle of two layers of materials, such as PA (nylon) / PE (reinforcement). Among them, nylon is the first layer of materials, that is, printing materials, PE (reinforcement) is the second layer of materials, that is, composite materials. In some cases, there will be the third and fourth layers of materials. The third layer is needed for ordinary aluminum foil bag (OPP light film / Al foil / PE reinforced). Note: it is usually necessary to check the previously printed materials before compounding, and eliminate the materials with poor printing effect.
- Bag making and bag cutting: bag making and bag cutting are completed on one machine. When the composite material is finished, it is put on the bag making machine. After debugging the bag making machine, it can heat seal the food packaging bag material according to the adjusted size, and finally cut the bag according to the adjusted size